2014/04/06

Adidas Sneakers

Ok, me too! I thought that I could bypass this sneaker thing, but that wasn't the case. As my defense I intend to wear these mainly when jogging. This day was an exception while these are still shiny and new. Not too many days from now they are all worn out and muddy (I hope). When I was looking for a shoe polish for my other shoes from my drawer I happened to find these super old sunglasses that my brother found many years ago from god knows where, but THESE ARE SO COOL, haha! Maybe not for a every day use, but for weekends or so. :)



No joojoo, minä myös! Luulin, että voin ohittaa tämän lenkkarihypen olankohautuksella, mutta kappas vaan... Puolustuksekseni voin sanoa, että tarkoitus on käyttää näitä ihan vain juoksemiseen - paitsi tänään. Nyt nämä on vielä uudet ja puhtaat, mutta kohta ne on jo kuluneet ja kärsineet (ainakin toivon mukaan). Kun etsin eteisen lipastosta kenkävoidetta toisiin kenkiini, löysin nämä supervanhat plehat, mitkä armas veljeni on löytänyt aikoinaan luoja ties mistä, mutta VÄHÄNKÖ SIISTIT, hahha! Ehkei nyt ihan jokapäiväiseen käyttöön, mutta ehkä näitä viikonloppuisin vois pitää. Tai JVG:n keikalla. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment